What's on in Lancashire
- This event has passed.
Mudfest at WWT Martin Mere
10 February - 18 February
Get stuck into your February half term at WWT Martin Mere with minibeast mud hunts, glorious games, wild crafts – and mud, mud more. We’ll also be returning with our annual North West Puddle Jumping Championships.
With hands-on activities for all ages and abilities, everyone can connect with nature and discover the magical powers of mud for wildlife and play.
After all, it’s the stuff wetlands (and great family adventures) are made of.
Go mad for mud with our activities:
- Can you jump between obstacles or climb your way through our mud-tastic obstacle course? Daily, 12-2pm
- Take a seat in our Lecture Theatre for our exciting Mud Show. Daily, 12pm
- Visit our craft room for some clay modelling, creating a worm, and making seed bombs! Daily, 12-3pm
- Cook up some delicious muddy meals in our mud kitchen! Daily
- See what sculptures you can make out of mud. Can you make an otter, or maybe a mallard? Daily